SPidge Tales

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Blue, You're my boy! RIP

I recently found out some saddening news. Blue died. Yes, Patrick Cranshaw, the actor who played Joseph "Blue" Palasky in Old School, died at the ripe young age of 86. I only hope his death in real life was as memorable (and enjoyable) as his topless k-y jelly wrestling match. "Just ring the fucking bell, you pansy."

I close my eyes...only for a moment then the moments gone...all my dreams...pass before my eyes in curiousity...dust in the wind...all we are is dust in the wind...blue, you're my boy...you're my boy, blue!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim S. said...

Jesus, I thought he died a while ago! The same thing happened with Ernest Borgnine. I thought he died a long time ago and the Bam! he shows up alive on some Oscar special. Where the hell have I been?

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

only Sean can quote the songs "In the Bleak Mid Winter" and "Dust in the Wind" in consecutive posts. Then again, their titles are kind of similar in a way.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home