SPidge Tales

Friday, November 18, 2005

Dating Essay Contest

I am sponsoring an essay contest. In order to be eligible, you must be a female between 21 and 27 years old, at the very least in your third year of college, and not be related to me. You must submit an essay of no more than 500 words explaining why I should consider dating you. Essay is to be submitted into the area marked "comments" at the bottom of this blog entry. You must also submit contact information, and a link to a recent picture (or pictures) of yourself (nothing naughty, keep it rated PG or PG 13 at the most). Essays will judged on spelling, grammar, cohesion of thought, laughter value (I like humor), and...um...measurements.

This may or may not be a joke depending on the quality (or lack thereof) and/or quantity (or lack thereof) of responses. I suggest that the 2 0r 3 of you who actually read my blog regularly pass this information on to potential essay contestants :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I be an assistant judge? Happy Thanksgiving and Viva Christus Rex!
Bernie

7:43 PM  
Blogger Tim S. said...

I smell desperation...

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dating Essay Contest

Hey SeanP rick, you have a pretty good blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Custom Art Knives Fantasy Knives. It pretty much covers
Custom Art Knives related stuff.

Come and check out Custom Art Knives if you get time, Nice going !

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home