SPidge Tales

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Me in a Video Game--Don't Laught, It Could Have Happened

EA Sports is coming out with a new video game, MVP 06 NCAA Baseball (click here for the official site: http://www.easports.com/mvp06/index.jsp). The game will have real college teams, with real players, minus, of course, their names, because of licensing rules. This got me thinking: If I were just three years younger, or this game came out three years ago when I was a senior at St. Michael's College and (not quite) star of the baseball team, I would be a video game character. I would be up in the Pantheon--it would go something like Super Mario, Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Sean Pidgeon. Well, maybe not, but it would still be pretty cool. I think I would look pretty damn good in Pixel. I could tell girls to play with me, and it wouldn't even be perverted :-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home