SPidge Tales

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Let's Get Started

This is the beginning of my blog. First ever entry. I’ve decided to write down my thoughts as they come to me…who knows, maybe someday I will want to write a book, and it will be good to have a place to draw from, for stories, anecdotes, and the like. This thing is gonna be completely random. I’ll talk about anything and everything from politics to philosophy to religion; sports to pop culture to pointless trivia, and probably throw stories in from college and other past events. As of right now, I have just started my “adult” life, college and grad school are done. My new job is great, but don’t expect to hear much about it here, beyond an occasional banality, a la spilling coffee on my tie or something…I don’t see any reason to get myself fired for commenting on work, etc. Besides, my stories from the past are more interesting (plus there is enough distance to allow myself a better perspective on it).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home